We brew the finest all-natural lager in town
Enjoy Pat’s Pub bestseller in house today
Pat’s Pub has a fully equipped brewery on site, which includes 10 hectolitre brew houses, as well as fermenters and conditioning tanks.
We take our brewing seriously: our new brewery, named Hastings Mill Brewing Company after the original mill that was built in 1870, makes Pat’s Pub most popular beer!
But don’t forget our other options! Pat’s Pub also offers our brewery’s pale ale and IPA.
Our beers stand out from the rest of the crowd, thanks to a few unique features:
- We don’t use any preservatives, additives or chemicals that you would find in conventional beers
- We use only premium malts and 3 hop varieties for our lager
- Our beers contain only hops, barley malt, yeast and filtered water
- We brew in small batches to guarantee quality and precision
- We allow the lager to rest in condition vessels for at least four weeks to ensure superior taste
Our lager goes well with a variety of traditional pub fare served at Pat’s Pub. Try Pat’s Lager with our top sirloin, burgers or even our signature pulled pork. You won’t regret your choice!
Our beers are only available in house so make sure to stop by Pat’s Pub to get a taste of our fresh brew.